Inside the Actor Studio with Charlotte
Whilst flicking around reading other people’s blogs. I found someone answering a list of questions. Explaining that there from Bernard Pivot on his show Apostrophes. Personally I know them from Inside the Actor’s Studio.
Inside the Actor’s Studio. The show is presented by James Lipton where he interviews well known artists over their career including Tom Hanks, Glee, Sir Anthony Hopkins and many many more. It takes place at Pace University with students as its audience member. The format is like a seminar to students wanting to know what it’s like to be in the business. James Lipton tells them that they become the teacher of that seminar. The thing I like the best is his interview technique, as it’s slow and to the point and what you want to know and hear. My favourite one is Bradley Copper, who was a former student and is now a big movie star featuring in the Hangover Trilogy films. At the end of each interview he asks 10 questions for the interviewee to answer. I’ve always wanted to answer them, so I’m going to have a go now…..
- What is your favourite word? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious – when you don’t have nothing to say there is always this one….
- What is your least favourite word? Goodbye – it really does mean forever in some cases, where see you soon means we will meet again!
- What turns you on? An accent – whether it be Geordie, Canadian or American or Welsh I love the uniqueness of each one and how they each have their own language.
- What turns you off? People who don’t try new food – why live in a world filled with different foods and not try them?
- What sounds or noise do you love? Josh laughing – it’s a new sound that I’ve heard but I love it want to hear it more?
- What sounds or noise do you hate? Kitchen knives been sharpened – back from my college days training to be a chef, but I really don’t hate it.
- What is you favourite curse word? Bollocks!
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Being a food critic
- What profession would you not like to do? Be a judge – I don’t like making decisions and believe all people deserve second chances
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? “It was all just for a television series?”