Bucket List – Take part in a running event…..?
When putting this list together I wanted to challenge myself to do a fitness challenge and to get healthy. So here it is…. but I didn’t even know it was going to happen until yesterday. I will succeed and accomplish this challenge!
Like most of you reading this, my family too have been affected by the c-word, cancer. In honour to beat this and to support a worthy cause. Myself, my sister Sarah and my mum will be taking part in “Walk over Cancer” where we aim to achieve 10,000 steps each per day. My mum has recently come out of surgery, although she doesn’t feel 100% completing it, I know she will give every effort in completing this challenge. (Love you mum, you’re a true inspiration to me!) I feel honoured Sarah has asked me (thanks sis!) but after looking on Pinterest I feel that it is achievable each day. Even by me, a 100% lazy bum by some simple changes….
- Get up and do it!
- Park furtherest away from where you work / shops – it’ll add on extra steps!
- Take the stairs not the lift!
- Set a reminder on my phone to get up and drink plenty of waters!
- Go to the loo / get a drink / printing from the furtherest away place you can go in the office
- Go for more walks on lunch break – you never know it might help you focus in work!
Today’s 1st March, today I start a 30,000 steps challenge with my sister and mum. If you would like to sponsor us then please click on this link. Everyone is affected by cancer, if everyone does their bit to raise money, then hopefully we can save everyone one day!