5 reasons to go to…. Oxford
Today on Timehop it reminded me that a year ago today I was in the gorgeous city of Oxford. I thought I would share five reasons on why you should go.
- Blenheim Palace. Birthplace of the great Winston Churchill. This spectacular home, is worth a trip, just for the grandness of the house, the rooms and the grounds.
- Radcliffe Camera. A spectacular library in Oxford.
- New College. There is so many buildings with history galore you can go see. But for me this one was a must, as it was the original dining room in the film series Harry Potter.
- A pint in The Eagle and The Child. This famous pub had very famous like J.R.R.Tolkien who wrote Lord of the Rings or C.S.Lewis who wrote a favourite of mine the Chronicles of Narnia.
- The Bridge of Sighs. This Venetian style bridge not only replicates the one in Venice, but is spectacular to see for the architecture.