Hello September…. Hello Pumpkin Spice Latte!
It’s officially the 1st of September. Birthday month is over, but just beginning for my mum, Josh and Adam. It’s the month I passed my driving test too. Every year September comes around, I always get excited, because fall is nearly here.
So I know this is wrong, because I wrote a blog post about being excited about summer and all the things I like to do. Nothing beats the start of fall. Here’s my reasons on why I love September.
- Fresh crisp nights. After hot weather at night, I’m ready for the world to cool down and be able to sleep!
- Pumpkin spice is everywhere! The smell and the taste is just perfect for this time of year in lattes, cookies and muffins…. it’s getting ready to come in!
- Halloween / Christmas is on it’s way! Not that I’m getting excited over either of these holidays but more about the food you can only get this time of year.
- The warm rich colours. I love it when the trees change colour, fall colours into fashion and marketing….
- Socks and Scarfs! I love summer, but I miss wearing socks and scarfs.
One just for women, shaving season is nearly over!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!
What’s the first thing you do on 1st September, get a Pumpkin Spice Latte!
1st September, Starbucks launch their Pumpkin Spice Latte. Introduced to this beverage by my friend Simon on a random meet up at the Metro Centre, he bought my first one amd I’ve never looked back. This morning on my way into work, I called by my local Starbucks to get my first one of the season, sticking to the classic latte style. This year they have a frappuccino style too, which I’m looking forward to trying. Normally a treat, thinking maybe not this year….
Either way I’m happy summer is coming to an end and welcome September with open arms!