As I’ve not blogged for a whilst. I thought I would start with a happy blog about what I’ve been up to lately, that is Christmas! Here are my top ten things I have loved about this Christmas season….
- Driving in the dark sucks but the Christmas lights makes it festive and keeps me calm.
- The whole world (well my world) changes colour to LED lights, flashing Santa’s and blow up reindeers and snowmen.
- You don’t get judged if you want to pig out on naughty food like the three c’s cake, cheese and chocolate.
- TV adverts change and regular classics help you remember why you love thistime of year like Holidays are coming.
- That cozy feeling isn’t just at bedtime but all year round.
- Phrases like We only speak ho ho ho here, Merry Christmas ya filthy animal and Seeing is believing, believing is seeing are acceptable to say.
- Lyrics like You scumbag you maggot you cheap lousy faggot, snow is falling all around us or have a very cheeky Christmas are acceptable to sing to.
- Singing frogs in movies are just a must have in any household.
- It’s a time to think of others and remember the true holiday spirit.
- For me its all about singing loudly and spreading the Christmas cheer to all.
This Christmas has been a fun, spending time with work people, family, friends, heaing Josh say Ho Ho Ho is some of my favourite moments. As another Christmas comes to an end, I honestly want next year to be just the same as this year…. fabulous!!!