I love a weekend in. Don’t get me wrong, I love going out and socialising, spending time with family and friends. Knowing I had the house to myself, I wanted the ultimate weekend in!
Like Rory from Gilmore Girls, I too like to do washing and order a curry. I also like to make sure I do other stuff too, which has sort of come routine to me now. So, here is my seven things I love to do when I’m home alone….
1. It’s all about the blogging. I love reading blogs, I love writing blogs and more importantly getting inspired to improve my own blog.
2. Food. It’s nothing new to you, but I love food, cooking it, reading about it, watching it and eating it. I always try to try something new to eat, this time it was Ginger Chicken Udon Noddle Bowl.
3. Comfy clothing. I like nothing but puting on comfy pjs, sweat pants, hoodies, hair up, stomach out and relax.
4. TV and Movies. I love chilling out and binge watching a TV program, one episode after another getting caught up in it. I’ve recently been watching the series Californication on Netflix and High Castles on Amazon Prime.
5. Pamper session. I love a good pamper session, from getting my nails done, hair or just simply a face mask. I put my hair up and popped on a bandana, slapped on a face mask. I’m currently using the Soap and Glory The Fab Poe, face mask which I got for Christmas. I also used Heel Genius and Hand Food for my hands and feet, to give them a softer feel.
6. Coloring in books. I love coloring books. I have three, I swap from one to another depending on my mood. I am a fan of them, they are calming and relaxing for me. Read here for my blog about them.
This might surprise people who really know me…. but….
7. Organise. So I may not be an organised person in terms of keeping my car, room etc. I like to feel organised. I think an organised mind keeps a clear mind. I write lists, whether its about future blogs, ideas I’ve had, clothes, shopping lists or things I’ve forgotten to do in work. I like to make sure my clothes are organised and rotated, yes I have a system.
There you go all the things I love to do when in alone…. What are yours? Are they the same?