1. What’s your favorite breakfast? If it’s me cooking then its avocado on toast. If I’m feeling naughty it’s Waitrose buttermilk pancakes (delicious) if I’m hungover it’s a bacon buttie.
2. How do you drink your coffee? I like mine with flavor, hazelnut or salted caramel cappuccino.
3. What’s on your favourite sandwich? BLT….
4. Soup or Salad? I would choose salad, not a big soup fan!
5. What’s your favourite cookbook? Tough choice, but any of the Hairy Bikers books… I’m a fan!
6. No more sweets or no more hearty foods? No more sweets – couldn’t live without haribo or Piercy Pigs!
7. What’s your favorite Cuisine? Mexican!
8. What’s your favorite food movie? Julie and Julia, I love it!
9. What’s your most guilty pleasure? Waffles the ones you toast there so delicious!
10. What’s your greatest inspiration source? My work place, esp Mr Armstrong – DofE chef!
11. Cooking at home or going out for dinner? Going out for dinner, I love the atmosphere, impossible menu choice decision and the company.
12. High end or low profile? Low profile…
13. What’s your favorite restaurant? I don’t have a favorite, but one I would love to Visit is The Hand and Flowers.
14. I do my grocery shopping at: Currently waitress as it’s my local. You get a free coffee tho.
15. The tastiest food I’ve ever eaten was: Katsu Curry, it’s so different and you can make it different ways each time. I’m loving the pumpkin one but found a aubergine one recently that tastes define.
17. Coffee with George Clooney or Heston Blumenthal? Sorry Heston, George all the way…
18. What should not be missing in your kitchen? Best gadget & present I got moving into my flat. It means I can make sweet potato curly fries!
19. What is your favorite snack? Nachos and salsa!
20. What’s on your pizza? I’m boring, but I love a good Margarita or four cheeses.
21. What food do you really dislike? I don’t like Banana’s as a whole, but if cooked in something I will eat them.
23. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? People think snails are weird, but I don’t…
24. What’s on your food bucket list? Rotten Shark!
25. I couldn’t live without: Mexican condiments, guacamole, salsa, sour cream…
BONUS question: If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Nachos with pulled pork, guacamole, sour cream, cheese and salsa.
I’m not going to nominate you for the tag, but if you fancy doing the 25 Questions Food Tag, leave me a link so I can see your answers.