A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve. Joseph Joubert.
There is no small act of kindness. There is things we can do which could make a difference to someone. Here’s some suggestions.
- Leave an annymous thank you note for someone.
- Pay for someone’s lunch unexpectedly – friend or foe or stranger, it’s up to you.
- Write a post-it note and leave it in a public place.
- Leave a book for someone else to pick it up and enjoy it.
- Buy someone flowers to help cheer there up there day
- Send a card to someone overseas in the military
- Donate items to charity – clothes or blankets to animal charities
- Help someone before they ask.
- Bake treats and deliver them to fire / police stations in your local area.
- Say please and thank you – they don’t cost much.